Earn as you learn and gain your CDL license with Vail Honeywagon!
We are currently accepting applications for CDL Permitted residential route drivers in the Vail Valley, and offer outstanding pay and benefits for those just starting their CDL driving career.
Our earn as you learn program pairs you with experienced CDL drivers to help you achieve your Class B commercial license while on the job covering residential service routes for Vail Honeywagon. Trainee drivers receive Vail Honeywagon’s benefits package, including paid vacation & holidays, a 401k plan, affordable health insurance and service discounts. Once you obtain your CDL, you can expect increase pay rates and other growth opportunities.
This is a convenient way to earn your CDL and is a great opportunity for someone who wants an ideal work/life balance in a team-oriented environment.
Do You Have What It Takes to Earn Your CDL with Vail Honeywagon?
Below are the standard qualifications to earn as you learn with Vail Honeywagon:
- Over 21 years of age
- Have a CDL permit and good driving record
- Ability to lift 40+ pounds multiple times during the day and be able to get in and out of the truck all day long
- Ability to assist in pre & post trip vehicle inspections (checking fluid levels, safety equipment, brakes, tires, etc.)
- Ability to safely operate trash trucks on roadways & in residential areas while following all driving laws
- Ability to exhibit a positive attitude and have good communication skills when dealing with customers and/or the public
- Ability to work in changing weather conditions and exposure to some fumes and odors
Vail Honeywagon offers:
- Affordable health & dental plans for employees, spouses & children
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K with company match
- Employee discounts on trash & recycling services within our service area
Ready to make the next move in your driving career? This is the perfect time. Apply now!
Vail Honeywagon is an equal-opportunity employer and operates in a drug-free environment. All CDL positions are subject to federally-mandated random drug screening.